Sunday, October 20, 2013

Nail rings...bling and gold

 
Look at my blingy Nails....
 
Arent they just suuuuper awesome.....woooow...
 
I was floored when I saw these on the webpage...and even more when I saw them in reality...they are the coolest I ever seen....
 
blingy and in gold.....and long pointy Nail shape...
 
the only thing I do really regret was not buying more....at least 2 more one for the other hand and one to have extra in case you loose some of they loose rhinestones....
 
 
 
 
 
They are if you cant see it....rings that you put on your fingers at the top....and look like claws..or Nails....all blinges up and in golden material.......pretend of course....
 
Sooo happy I got these.....cant wait to start using them...
 
You can use olnly one at one finger...or all of them at once....
 
hihhih...loooove them...
 
my best jewlery shoppig this year....or for many years to be honest.....
 
Have you ever seen anything like it??
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzmadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment