Thursday, October 10, 2013

My facial cleansing milk from Loreal GONE

 
I was sooo sad the other day...when I understood that one of my alltime favourite Face Cleanser /makeupremovers was discontinued....
 
I was sooo sad...and mad that i didnt get a chance to pick lots up....
 
And the reason for that was that I last time bought 2 or even 3.....so I havent noticed this at all..
 
 
 
Just the last couple of weeks or week really when I was at a cheap store and though I have to get this here cause mine was really empty...squeesing the last drop out...
 
And that store didnt have it and not the next and not the next..even looked online...but nothing....:(
 
 
 
They did come out with one that what I undertstand is supposto be almost the same....
 
I have tried it and dont Think so...different texture and color....
 
and I am just sooo used to my old one...:(...
 
Actually just email loreal and asked...we will see what they answer...
 
Have you tried it??
 
One of the defintly best thingd with it is that its avalible everywhere...even supermarkets, foodstores..
 
And its sooo cheap comparency to others..
 
And it takes away both Eye and face makeup...
 
Thats one of my favourite things about it....cause a lot of brands you have to get two different ones one for face and one for Eyes...
 
This one works perfect for both...and you know I looove Heavy makeup both on Eyes and face...
 
I know the new one does this as well...
 
but what bothers me is the consistensy...not eacatly the same...
 
And it has Always had a tint of  turquidse..it doesnt anymore :(
 
Maybe this happend to you with other Beauty or makeup releated Products??
 
Please share...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment