Monday, January 20, 2014

Another Naked 3 makeuplook ....


                         
                                                                      

This is just Another makeuplook I have recently done......and also made a tutorial coming soon......on My Youtube Channel .......


I have totally used the heck out of my Naked 3 palette...still am.....and not tired of it yet....

are you ? ...lol...



                                                       








                                                                                                        



                                         I must say I really looove this lipliner from Sleek with this super gorgous lipstick from Estte Lauder over....






            



                                                                         



                                   And my Eyeko liner is as usual doing its job perfect.....hihih..lol...



                                                                          



                            

Hope you stay tuned to see the tutorial.....we will see.....

I am afraid since I had so much problems with uploading Pictures I am now uploading older Pictures...from weeks back...so I can remeber exactly what colors i used for this loko...sorry...but will tell u in my video......makeuptutorial when it comes up....have it taped....good ....

I Think this was from the darker side though...

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment