Sunday, January 26, 2014

Soon to come.......


                                                            



                                                    

This makeuplook is soon coming up on My Youtube Channel  .......
 


                                   


I did wear this look for my birthday....and I really like it.....

I Think i will actual go for something simular tonight when having friends over celabrating my birthday........its gonna be so much fun....






                                                                                                    

                                                  

                                     


Most Urban Decay Shadows......SIn and Naked 3 palette....



                                                                                                



Hope you have /had a  Lovely weekend...

Lots of love

Hope to see you on one of my pother social medias :

Instagram : @mizzmadeup




MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment