Thursday, January 30, 2014

New Makeupgeek Eyeshadows


                                                      

Here you all my Lovely new eyeshadows from MakeupGeek......

All 27 of them....,.



                             

ARent here packaing sooo Lovely...I sooo loove those.....that kind of pattern and colors....of course....and you can see the color,.....



                                                                                       

just thought it looked so funny.....never bought that many eyeshadows at the same time since year and years back when I started building my collection with Mac and Makeupstore shadows....



                 

So here you have them out of there packages...all in the special editon Z palette thats designed in collaboration with Z palette......the same lovley pattern...so Marlena (Makeupgeek)



                                                                        

Actually 4 of them I already had...so I am thinking I am gonna give them away.....very pretty colors....neutruals.....

Would you like that??



                                   

Cant wait to swatch them....already know since Before that they are very pigmented and you only have to dab your finger very gently in them to get lots of color.....



                                                                               

Looking forward to making some lovley looks using this palette....in this I actualyl feel I have most of what you need....

Well thought out of Marlena and Company....

Stay tuned to see lots of more of this Lovely purches...

Lots o love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment