Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Makeuplook of the day yesterday......Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage



Here using my Naked palette 3 for this everyday look......also used my new Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer......really like it so far

And of course still really looovin my Naked 3 palette..actually since I got it almost only used it....ever single day.....

I really want to get to know the colors and try them out and see what they are all good for.....




Sorry for the quality of the photos still ahving problems....now uploading through the phone....


The darkest shades of this palette is Amazing...so perfect for that outer v definition and a small bit in the crease to deepen any look.....(talking about Darkside and Blackheart)


Have you used Naked 3 ?


What do you Think??


lots of Love

MizzMadeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment