Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My Mac fix +


My beloved dear friend.....

I looove my Mac Fix + ...use it ever single day a couple of times a day.......

This is one very important step in my rountine.....

I feel empty without it...feels like something is missing without it...

An can be used for so many different things...like setting the makeup....wetting your brush for a smoother and better application of Foundation.....

To set those powders...make them "sink" in to the makeup.....

Also sometimes use it to mix glitter or pigments......

Or simple just to mist your face......so it feels fresh....if tired good to spray a Little to Wake up ;).....

They are many other kinds out there...this is just one of many..Before this I used to use Makeupstores Facemist...also really good....

Last a long time even though I use it so freqvently....

My Lovely Mac Fix +....

A  very good recommendation for a better finish of your makeup...

Lots of lOve

MizzmadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment