Monday, January 27, 2014

Lash looove

 

I just had to share these Lovely lashes and lash applicator and lashglue with you....

First these lashes are perfect on most people for what ever look....they might look a Little to much maybe...but not at all.......just simply gorgous...bumps up any look a nodge...

They are from the frensh brand Peggy Sage....(got a big box full this fall)

I have lately when doing makeup on others just given them away cause this pair is so good to practise with if you`re new with fake lashes....they just fit most Eyes perfect without have to trim them or so at all...

And when applying this lash you dont need to tug or pull anything it just sits where its supposto...

As Always and also shownt in my Makeup favourites 2013 Video ....

My lash applicator from Shu Uemura....looove it...makes applying your lashes so much easier and quicker....

And of course my Duo lash glue.....I use this all the time...and looove it so much...the lashes stays put there and also easy to remove from the lashes if you`re resuing them...which I do all the time....

U just gently pull off the strip of glue...and its off.....

These are some of my lash essentiles...also glad that i could find such a great lash that was cheap but still does what some of my favourite Mac lashes does....

(a lot like the Mac number 7`s)

What lash glue do you use?

Lots of lOve

MizzMadeUp














 

No comments:

Post a Comment