Wednesday, January 1, 2014

COlorful brows looks....

 
These two looks coming up soon.....
 
I must say I looove doing colored and mulsti colored brow looks....
 
So much fun....and you can play around so much and make any other pretty boring neutrual look really fun....
 
Here I have some from the past...some multicolored and some multi colored with glitter...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here you have some different suggestions on different looks I have made in the past...
 
Do you Dare to wear??
 
I promise you it will be fun...and Always get so much good feedback...peple Think its fun and can come up to me when out asking how I did this and how Beautiful and so on...
 
You should..Always such fun way meeting new people...that you normally wouldnt talk to..
 
lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment