Monday, January 13, 2014

Frustration is growing....

Can u belive this...still can get any photos uploaded...how innoying.....whats a blog without some photos.....and I have sooo many photos to share with you from my holiday...


Such frustration that I can upload as many posts as I normally do and especially now after the holidays...whe I have been home and had lots of time to take lots of photos....grrrrrr


                                     


Ohhhhhhhhhh I just want screeeeeeeam........

Anyonee experiencing the same....?????

Help me......I probably just have to start using a different internet reader....not Explorer....but right now that doesnt work here.....I tried to download Google chrome....didnt work....

Anyway...I am Crying...will be back as soon as I get Everything in order...soon I hope...

LOts of Love

Mizz´MadeUp

2 comments:

  1. I use Safari browser. Weren't you able to upload photos like 2 days ago ? What changed ?

    supaxkawaii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you`re blogging through phone...or computer?...I actually had old Pictures that I used...and also copied in Pictures but more then 2 didnt work...such hard work....now it works to upload through the mobil blog app....but will probably run out of space soon...really unhappy....have to change to different browser...just doesnt work here right now at all....:(...thank u for you support....and it wokred Before christmas...most of been some weired updates....:(....lots of lOve

      Delete