Saturday, January 18, 2014

New Mac and Laura Mercier shopping




                                                     

Here are the goodies I got in my latest Parcel.....plus some smaples as Always.....(reminding me to sort all my samples...)

SOme wonderful lipsticks from Mac...can it get any better in terms of lips :).......




These two lipsticks are from Mac`s Collection Punk Couture......
Stay tuned to see more details and swacthes....of them....




                                                                                 

Also a Cream liner from Laura Mercier........a Purple...pretty Bright Purple....


                      

And a Mac109 brush just a backup for my pro kit.......and of course some Lovely samples....

Of Max Factors Whipped creme Foundation....a perfume sample and a skintreatment something from Lancome....

Will soon show you more details about these goodies....

and swatches and so on....

(of course still having problems with my blog.....so excuse the look of some blogsposts....)

lOts of Love

MizzMadeUp 

No comments:

Post a Comment