Thursday, January 9, 2014

My head....name, haircolor ?? Help

 
 
 

This is what was in my parcel...my goft from Bitchslap...

I won this from them...sooo so happy I got it........I won....

Thank u so much Kathy - Bitchslap
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What will I call her??

She have to have a name...right....

Love to get your suggestions...kind of hard....

Cant wait to start using my Products on here...and try out different looks...

I now also feel she need some different wigs....dont u Think,...

Also help me with what colors?....or maybe just get some different ones so I can try different looks....

This is absolute one of my coolest and most unique kind of makeup related thing I own...

You might Think this is a bit weired and almost creepy....but it is a good way of practising different looks...I have seen how nice you can get the makeup done on these dolls...sometimes it looks to good to be true...

Amazing what we can do with a Little paint..(makeup)..:)....

Show you as soon as I tried my first look on her...

Also was gonna try a new brow technique I just learned on her...

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp




No comments:

Post a Comment