Thursday, January 23, 2014

Nars Velvet Matte and Glossy lips Swatches


                                                          

Nars Velvet Matte and Glossy Lipencils...

This kind of lipproduct has last year felt like a very good type for me....I am still a bit sloppy with reapplying lip product over a full day...so I need Products that will last for a long time....

And if I have to reapply it should be fast end easy.......

I have defintly noticed that these kind of lippencils....(that are applied as lipstick more or less) lasts much longer.....just as a smaller type of lipliner as well....

And easier to make a nice more accurate perfect application on to your lips.....




These lipproducts are Amazing......and have the coolest names...as other Nars Products as well of course :

(From the top)

New lover (Velvet Gloss )
Cruella (Velvet Matte)
Never say never (Velvet Matte)
Dolce Vita (Velvet Matte)
Sex Machine (Velvet Matte)




                                                      

                                                       

                             

Here you have These Amazing Products Swatched

same order as above.....really nioce matte colors...and the glossy colors looks really nice to...have tried it yet....



                             



                                

I am happy I got them since I wanted to try them for so long....




Lovely set....right now keeping them in my purse at all times...

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment