Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Nars holiday lip kit ....


                                                                

What I got from my lats trip to Sephora was......

This wonderful Lipkit from Nars...I have been wanting to get my hands on these lipproducts for the longest time.....

And now I got it to the best of best of deals.....5 pencils.....and a cute bag....

Such a Lovely holiday kit......and I was not expecting it to still be there...and it was cheap enough as it was Before the discount.....


                     

Nars Velvet Matte Lip pencils.....in 5 different shades...one of them is actually a Velvet Gloss Lippencil.......(with a glossy finish instead of matte)

i have really felt lately I am really into Lippencil, Jumbo pencils , Chubby Sticks......like the revlon Just bitten kissble balmstains as well......such a great way of getting some Lovely color on your lips fast and so .......

I have been wanting them since they first came out..-....so reaslly happy...have swacthes and so coming up soon....also a video Haul video up soon on My Channel ......



                                                                                       

Also got some other goodies........cant wait to show u....

If you folloe mr on Instgram (@mizzmadeup ) u already know.......lol....;).....

Will show them in many looks....

Stay tuned to see more details.....like swatches...

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment