Saturday, January 11, 2014

My new Naked 3 Palette












I recently got my naked 3 Palette since I can upload  my own Pictures i will have to do it like this....


I looooove it.....love all the colors so far......really my kind of neatruals right now....


Very rosy golden toned.....'´


Such great and gorgous palette.....

I am right now using the heck out of this palette.....

I looove my Naked (1 / Original) palette as well....but I can defintly already say that I have so far already used more shadows from it more ......

I can totally recommend this palette to anyone I know if they should get a palette....

Looks great on any skincolor.....also most colors works good for most eyecolors as well...

Really happy I got it...has lots of Looks and Reviews and things coming up on My Youtube Channel soon......

Now as we speak trying to edit and fix them to share with you....

I now its like a big hype on Youtube and in the makeup Community right now about it.....but now I totaslly understand it......cause it is a really really great Product....

Enought about it...will show with my own Picture as soon as I can get it to work...

Do you have it yet?

Are you getting it?


if it lokos a bit weired having problem with blogger.com (blogspot)


LOts of Love

MizzmadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment