Sunday, January 19, 2014

Latest Mac shopping



                                                     


Here you have my Mac goodies.........2 new Lipsticks and one brush.....



This is my new friend Hautecore ....a black matte lipstick........from Macs Punk Couture cóllection...



                                                                                  

And here you have his sister Punk Couture...

A Lovely Deep purplepunkish lipstick....
It looks soooo Beautiful......allthough a Little more redish than on the Picture where it looked much more cool....but I know I am gonna like it.......

These deeper toned lipsticks often suprice me in a good way on the lips.....they might not look the coolest in the tube but ones you apply it u will most often be amazed..I Think....with many darker tones anyway.....

So dont be afraid of a lipstick just by looking...try and see...you might find your next favourite lipproduct.....


                                                              


Also did get an backup on my 109 brush for my kit...at my Mac store they dont Always have this wonderful brush...so I was happy to find it here online......its such a wonderful brush...a tru multi use brush....

 

                                                                             

   If you dont know how the  109 brush looks like...whe u take off the plastic it will be a bit thicker and fuller......but still a very precise brush....

Perfect for contouring...bronzing.....´thats what I use it most for...but a lot of people also use it for Foundation and highlighting.....


Will show you the swacthes soon...

Lots of lOve

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment