Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Makeup Favourites 2013 Part 1 OUT NOW


                                                

Click >>>>>>HERE<<<<<<< to se the video about my 2013´s favourites .....



                                               

These are my Makeup Favourites of the year...

I wanted to share some of my most used and loved Beauty /makeup Products for the year 2013..these are some of my go to Products...and has been over the last year...(some of them much longer)...

Doesnt mean I got them in 2013.....

Also said in the video that I wasnt gonna share any eyeshadows in this video...but of course what did I do ....show you one item that was a shadow...just felt it needed some special loove...but I do feel like all my eyehsadows deserve there own video...so I will be trying to make that video pretty soon to....I have so many palettes I have used a lot.....and that are some of my alltime favourites....

As a matter of fact I Think thats also one of my videos.-...some of my alltime Products....we´ll see...

So to the actual topic....lol ;)....

Makeup Fav´s of 2013 (Part 1) :


I use this wonderful Product for so much......
Use it to spray on my brush and fac Before applying the Foundation...and during the application as well sometimes....for a better easier more flawless blend.....
Also use it after I have applied all my powders..to set the full makeup...to make it stay longer and look for flawless...seamless.....

What I also use it for is to blend with pigments to enhance the pigemntation in them...alsop some pigments become metallic finish when added...
Or just to ad a dab of glitter mixed with it...

So many areas it can be used for....also just on a warm day to feel refreshed...or any day really....

What it is : a bubbeling does of water filled with Vitamines and minerals and calming ingrediences such as green tea and cucumber..Topped of with the energizing scent of Sugi....
100 ml of Product..and even though I use it ever single day..it last me a long time..... :)



Next was the eyeshadow

               

Know I said I wasnt gonna include any eyeshadows but felt I had to in this case.....

I first discovered this eyeshadow in my first Naked palette....and didnt use it that much in the beginning....but this year really has used it a lot....so I actually hit the pan on it in my palette and had to get a new single one.....

Its a gorgous natural color (in my taste) for a very neutrual look (my taste again)....can be used for any occation..daytime...dinners with family friends..work...where ever really...

So that one just had to be on the list....

Next my Lovely Setting powder :



I really looove this loose powder.....and use it all the time to set my undereye concealer....gives me the smoothest finest application....the powder is sooo finly milled...Amazing powder...(a lot like MUFE´s HD loos powder)

Also gives you a small bit of brightning effect :)...and thats never wrong is it...


Next on the list is one faboulous concealer :

Mac Pro Conceal and Correct palette



I have for years and years looove there magic concealer Studio Finish from Mac....and this is just a palette with 4 shades of concealer and 2 Corrector shades.....

I loove using these palettes on my self and on others.....perfect if you`re working as a pro mua or just a makeupjunkie......that loves a good concealer....

Last item for this video....is my most faboulous Eyeliner pencil



Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

What a super wonderful eyeliner pencil......I havent stópped using it since the day I picked it up.....

I looove it....used to only use my Blacktrack fluidline.....but this one has taken over...or at least right now....its such a cool idea....and makes it super easy to line your Eyes for anyone...as long as u can draw or write ;)....lol....u hold it the same way and just draw one th Eye....

And so cheap as well.....

I didnt want to make this blogpost 3 hours long...but didnt managae that to good..anyway...

One important thing is that the list is in no perticular order.....they all have a big Place in my heart...:)...

Hope you will Watch the video where i explain a Little more in depth about every item....of course this was a video where I just was presenting the Products...if you want more in detail about ever Product I whave it here on my blog and I can after requests also make a indepth kind of video about it...

Would love to hear what are your Makeup Favourites for 2013 ??.....

Check out the video and let me know what you Think....


And please let me know what in terms of Products Reviews you want to see next??
Or more in Depth?

Hope you will have a Lovely weekend...

and remeber Part 2 is coming up very soon :).....

Lots of love

MizzMadeUp










No comments:

Post a Comment