Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Medium Ash anastasia Duo



Just forgot all about this...forgot to show you Before christmas.......

Got an refill on my Medium Ash browduo shadow from Anastasia Beverly Hills...

I really loove this brow shadows and have most that I need...both for my own use and for pro use...for my kit......

This is a real staple Product in my kit for the best brow look....

I cant share my love enough for Anastasias Products...they are just wonderful and such professional brand that can still be used by anyone....

Can wait to get my hands on there dipbrows....already sent for it.....

Lovely Products...can recommend them to anyone...if you ahvent tried them do so.....last for the longest time as well....:)......

lOts of Love

MizzMadeUp












No comments:

Post a Comment