Saturday, January 4, 2014

Liplook...differen finishes

 
The other day did a mixed liplook using my Revlon Balm stain and my Gosh lipgloss on top.....
 
 
Pretty nice combo.....sorry for the bad Pictures....but just wanted to share my new combo....
 
 
 
Really added that correct amount of shine I needed...
 
Whats your favourite lipcombo...?
 
Of lipstick/stain and Lipgloss?
 
I dont use lipgloss al the time since I prefer a matte liplook....most of the time...
 
Of course I am like everyone and liking a shiny glossy liplook but it doesnt stay on for to long and for me that is a bit lazy and feel I might not have time to touch up my liplook I need a matte lip that stays on for longer amount of hours....
 
What is you preferd lip finish?
 
Of course I also really like a satinfinished lip and sometimes creme and frost...
 
So many different fininshes out there...so anyone can find a favourite...
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment