Wednesday, January 8, 2014

First christmas present.....

 

This was my first christmas present that I got a couple of Days Before christmas..


from my working collegea and dear friend......
 
 
 
 
She`s just the sweetest.....
 
 

Always exciting to unwrapp gifts.......yeyyyyy.....
 
 

And look what pretty things i got....feel really inspired using these two Products for a look....Black liplook with turqouise sparkles adn the nailpolish on the Nails.....

With a full smokey Eye?? or just something more neutrual....we will see......



 

Really pretty Products...and kind of cool.....I havent used Wet n wild for years and years.....

only when I was Young I had some lipstcks from wet n wild......but this is my very first as an adult....
 
 
 
 
 
 


Really cvool black color....Little shiny......wooooow...

and this nailpolish is just soooo cute....

Look forward of using it....

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp










No comments:

Post a Comment