Monday, January 6, 2014

Take a walk down memory lane....

Sometimes its just fun to take a walk down memory lane remebering old looks...like these...
 
 
This one was an recreation made mine of one of Queenofblendings Amazing looks....
 
I should do more recreations cause it is really fun trying to make it yours and find color to match and so on.....
 
 
Just a fun way to bump up any look...using some colored mascara to match up certain parts of your face....:).....
 
like brows and lashes.....
 
Always fun to play around.....looove to bump up these "normal looks....make them a Little sharper Little more edgy...Little more in my taste fun.....
 
 
Or like this a multicolored glittery brow....
 
So much fun to do....so much mixing and trixing.....
 
Do you Dare to Wear?
any of the looks above......
 
Try some of them and make it your own...
 
Like I have said many times Before OWn it....make it your own..adapt it to your taste and style...
 
I usually go a Little overboard.....but I like to provoc and get reactions....
 
I like to make a statement...show that everyone can.....and that all of us doenst have to look the same....
 
Dare to be different...Dare to Wear...but be your self...
 
Makeuo your Life....
 
Always fun to see your recreations or so...Tag me on IG @mizzmadeup if you would Dare to Wear...
 
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment