Monday, January 13, 2014

New Years Makeuplook UP NOW.....




                      






Here you have my latest video.....>>>>>>HERE<<<<<<<  and its my New years look....

A very Classic New years makeup for being me......Silver and Black with some glitter on the lid...have to have......

And to top that off a red sparkly lip....

Still experising difficulties posting my photos so sorry for that.....

trying my best to fix it....

Here you have the Products used for this makeup :

Eyes :

Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion
Blacktrack fluidline from Mac
Silver eyeshadow from Makeupstore (one of my alltime favs)
Cork and Vanilla from Bennye palette
Gold glow eyedust from makeupstore
Mixing Liquid from Makeupstore
1 silver glitter and 1 White/blue/silver glitter from a glitter stack from BitchslapCosmetics
Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner
Mascara
Blacktrack fluidline
Lashes 145 ´s from Eylure


Lips :

lipbalm
Russian red from Mac
Golden gloss from Bobbi Brown










Please comment rate and subcribe...


 








Lots of Love


 
MizzMadeUp


 










No comments:

Post a Comment