Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My blinged up handbag....

 
My guess bags handle just fell apart this past weekend...its fixible...but I just dont feel I have the time right now....so started using my bag all blinged up from England...
 
I have this bag in beige and black.....the beige one I used a lot last summer....then I just forgot all about them both....until about now....
 
Have used the black one a couple odd times....but not enough....
 
Really feel so glamourous and blingy Walking around with it..and u can get a really good amount of Products in it....good depertaments inside for separating different things...loove that...
 
If I get a bag these are the things I consider .
 
Size (not to big since I carry it on my arm, and have in the past got pains in the arm cause my bags are overloaded......also usually stuff my bags ful) so nt to big so I can stuff to much in it....lol
 
Zipper...I need zipper...cause I hate being in crowded places if I dont....and just feel more secure that way...
 
Also lots of zipper pockets or normal pockets inside so I can Place different items in it without loosing it......
 
Cant be too big or to small......
 
Prefereble fit : Wallets, Cardholder, Phone, at least 5 different Lipproducts, lashglue and tweezer, lipbalms, external harddrive (about iphone size), videocamera..
 
I Think thats about it what I need to be able to carry in my bag....
 
Whats your ideal handbag?
Whats your demends ona  handbag..
 
Of course looks I am open to almost anything of course prefer a Little bling and so on...you know me...;)....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment