Thursday, January 23, 2014

New Sephora shopping





                                                                                            

A Little Sephora shopping is never wrong...have a looong list of things I need ;)...lol....or should I say want....

Found a lot of them at my last visit...but actually tried not to go wild...and only get what I came to get....worked half half...only got 1 more thing....so I guess kind of good...

But i did find this big fluffy and super soft brush from Makeup Forever...also tried there Aqua brow...and instanlty fell in love...but I thought that I would wait for my Anastasia Brow dip pomade Before I go wild there......ordered it from the states from my sister that lives there....

with a  bunch of other things as well....

ALso want The Pro finish HD powder from MUFE...been wanting that for so long but just now seen it at our Sephoras...as a "new" item.....(Sweden is so late)

Have lots of other things as well....we will see.....

yeah one of the most important is a refill of my Beloved HD founadtion from MUFE of course...almost out.....and I use it a lotl....so that one I really really need.....





                                          

                                                                       


We will see been trying to save up a Little for going to Imats London this year.....so can buy everthing I want...cause then I will be ruined by the time I get to June....

WHat are you gonna get next time onSephora??

My list is long.....

Lots of lOve

MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment