Friday, January 24, 2014

Purple Lipproducts....Heroine, Candy Yum yum

                        

I have lately last Days been a Little obsessed almost with Purple toned lipsticks...ever since I got my Punk Couture lipsticks. from Mac....

So was on my hunt in my own stuff to see what I had and what not...so I can justify getting lots more ;).....lol


This is one lipstack I havent really used....where I have this super gorgous Purple......such a Bright Purple....

also been eyeballing.....


Mac´s Heroine....this is such a Classic Mac lipstick...feels that I have to have this baby in y Purple Collection.....;)....

Sucha  pretty Purple.... also have been looking at this slighlty to the Purple way...but Bright pink...



Candy Yum Yum...

This is also like an iconic Mac lipstick...cant Believe I dont have them...have to get them.....nowwwww....


These are standards in a  makeup lover like me...that loooves Bright and bold colors.....

Have some gift cards from my birthday actually that I feel i need to use ;)

Lots of Love

MizzMadeUp











No comments:

Post a Comment