Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New Sephora HAUL Nars MakeupForever video UP NOW......



My latest HAUL video UP NOW...finally got one Haul video up....


My Sephora HAUL Nars MUFE video   check it out and let me know what you Think......


some Lovely Products....


(sorry of the blogspot looks weired...it still is...I have massive problems uploading Pictures still...:(   )







 




                      jhbvjndvknd




                                                          


Here you have the Lovely lipkit i bought...and was my plan to get..just never had time until now...and then where so lucky to get it 50 % off on sale.....a bargain at that price...a bargain at full price i Think...

Cause you do get sooo so much for the Money....in comparency of just getting one of the matte velvet pencil....






                                                       






                                            










                                        




       


                                                            

This is a very cute Little palette from makeupforever...actually did have my Eye on it for sometime....just never felt it was wort the Money....

So now...when I was getting the lipproducts..i just happend to see it on 70 % sale....wooooow...so I got this one as well....

Major issues with the blog right now....have ot fix it nooooow....

sorry for looking strange...

For more Connection on Instagram : @mizzmadeup





No comments:

Post a Comment