Wednesday, January 29, 2014

CHeck out my latest clips.........

Check out


My Youtube Channel   to see lots of new videos....












Like my Valentines makeuplook :





Here you have one of my takes on a romantic Valentines Days makeuplook.....



Just in this video you have 3 different alternatives for this look......

You can Dare to wear...or just go with something more neutrual....



Just make it your OWN....OWN it girllllll........








Love to hear what you Think.......




Valentines look


Or

















Check out my latest video on my channel My Makeup Favourites 2013 ....part 2












Love to hear whats your favourites of that year....






These are some of my most used and loved Products of the year....






Also check out Part 1 of My Makeup Favourites 2013   Check that one out as well...










also check out the first part of details on my blog Blog post about Part 1 (details about products and more)




hope you will enjoy these clips......


Remeber to connect :


Instagram : @mizzmadeup


FB : www.facebook.com/mizzmadeup.daretowear






Lots of lOve


MizzMadeUp





No comments:

Post a Comment