Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sephora visit ...shopping


                                                           

The other day I got a message from Sephora that they where having there final sale for after the christmas......so I headed that way...on the hunt for one itme I had been wanting since Before the christmas when it was released....




                                     

Of course found many other Lovely things on my trip there....

Went through the counter of Makeupforever, Nars, Estee Lauder....and more...



                                                                                              

To my big suprice they still had the kit I wanted left....and on sale...actually just on 20 % off but then

they where so nice to me and let me have it for 50 % off...Amazing...what a price...



                             

                                                                             

So one Sephora bag richer Walking out of there....



                             





                                                                         

Can u spend your firday night any better than that...;).....lol

Show you soon what I got...

Lots of lOve

MizzMadeUp


No comments:

Post a Comment