Tuesday, January 28, 2014

No internet on my phone, probelms uploading pic´tures....






Ohhh I had so much problems lately...computer problems I have to ad....


Because that I had problem down loading new versions of adobereader flash player and more...


So last week all of a sudden i couldnt see  single video on Youtube......couldnt upload any Pictures on my blog....


And now today......out of internet on my phone (which by the way depends on that I had to use it up to see clips o youtube there instead on my phone)


Ohhhh so many probelms sooo so frustrating....


                                 


Totally feeling it.....;)......lol...


But i did get yoututbe to work.......


Computer problems...its then u realize that u are sooo dependent by all your social inteactions and so on....


hope Everything just magicly fixes it self.......;)...


LOts of Love


MizzMadeUp



No comments:

Post a Comment