Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My Makeup Favourites 2013 Part 2 OUT NOW


                       


My Makeup Favourites Part 2







Click >>>>>>HERE<<<<<<<  for Part 1 to see the videos about my 2013´s favourites .....







                                               

These are my Makeup Favourites of the year...



I wanted to share some of my most used and loved Beauty /makeup Products for the year 2013..these are some of my go to Products...and has been over the last year...(some of them much longer)...



Doesnt mean I got them in 2013.....





Part 2 consists of following items

(if you do want a more detailed Review or have any questions (just let me know in comments)





Real Techniques Expert Face Brush


I absolute looove this brush.....and I use it for most of my foundation applications....
I do love most of there face brushes.......

Its sooo Amazing....and so dense ...incredible brush......

I had for years and years only used Mac face brushes....and then I found this....and fell in love with it....

They are very cheap.....and looks Lovely as well...

I can defintly recommend anyone getting this brush.....
Or any other for that matter....(facebrushes)...





Next on the list was :




Eyelash Applicator


I looove my lash applicator....such a great helping tool....makes application much faster and better...:)

Handmade, stainless steel eyelash applicator featuring a unique curve tip to hold lashes in the desired position for easy application



Amazing tool...that I Think if you looove lashes is very good to have in your kit....




Next item on my lists of favourites is a próduct I really use most every day..actually....






this an Amazing Product that I use almost every single day if I wear eyeshadow...which I do most of the time....

I use this as a creme base on my eyelid to get the eyeshadow colors to cling on better and for the it to show up more intence and last longer.....

I love this base.....since its light in color any shadows work on top of this.....even black....

SUch an Amazing Product..and i looove www.bitchslap_cosmetics.com ´s full concept...

Sooo fierce Products...so unique...and they are not afraid to express them selfs....there Founder Kathy is the coolest and sooo inspiaring...:)...



Next thing on the list is one of my Amazing brow Products... :



I do use this everday right now to set my brows.....I looove this Product...and have got it for my pro kit as well in ever single color availble....

Its not much to say about it...except thats it is the very best ever I found so far...

And you can use this on its own or on top of  a brow pencil.....or creme Product...

Amazing quality..and last the longest time.....I only have  a  small dent in it and I use it ever single day....Amazing...

must haves for perfect brow application....I Think.....totally Worth the Money....

also Amazing pencils...the brow wiz are Amazing...all there Products are...


And the finale favourite of year 2013 is :

drumroll...........


.........

My Amazing....








I loove these makeupplanners....I use mines every single day and when travelling....

I use it for my most used base Products......and its Amazing......will do a separet video about these.....but these are Amazing...I have the one small and one medium.....

it is exactly what it says....a planner (calender) but for makeup....

And doesnt it look fab....very Lovely...

It fits brushes...eyeshadow pans, blush pans....and all your other smaller items...like concealer setting powder....mascara lashes..lash glue.....lipbalm....thats some of the things I carry in mines....

amazing makeupbag....


Check out my :

My Makeup Favourites Part 2










Please tell me what was your favourites of the year.??..and what you thóught....and if you have tried any of the Products I have shown....??

Also love to hear what your answer was to my question at the end of the video Part 2 ?

Sorry if the blogpost still looks cramped....I cant fix this right now...but trying.-..so soon I will have it fixed :).....





Lots of love

MizzMadeUp



















No comments:

Post a Comment