Friday, January 3, 2014

Foundation routine video UP NOW

 
My latest founadtion routine video is now up......
 
Havent really done one just for founadtion but have a couple of times done get ready with me videos...
 
So here you have it....I will show you some of my different Foundations I use most of the time.....my safe bets so to say...
 
My go to Foundations for looks over the weekend mostly....
 
In the weeks I will varie much more and go for Tinted moisturizers and other founadtions.....
 
for more details on that see my Instgram where I constantly update you about this...
 

 
 
Please tell me what you like and what you thought of the video...
 
Sorry for all the weired faces thats how I look when doing makeup......sorry ...lol....hhihihi.-.....
 
In this video I show and tell you about some of my favourite Products for a longlasting perfect resulte....
 
Talk about different primers and show what eyecreme and moisturizer I use ona  Daily basis...
 
Makeupproducts talked about and used in this video :
 
Biotherm eyecreme
Loreal Hydrafresh gel day creme
 
FacePrimers :
 
Porefessional from Benefit
Complexion primer potion from Urban Decay
Photo finish from Smashbox
 
Foundations :
 
Mac Pro Long Wear
HD foundation from Makeupforever
 
Undereye are :
 
Mac pro concealer palette Studio finsh concealer
 
also the Corrector from that palette
Secret Brightnent powder from Laura Mercier
(also a favourite ) Hd  loose powder from Makeupforever
 
Face powder :
 
Mac Studio Fix
 
Everything set with spray from Mac`s Fix +
 
Here in this video use the same brush Real Techniques Expert Face brush
 
A really good brush for what ever kind of founadtion...
 
I like for Liquid, Creams, tinted moisturizers.....
 
Really good brush...can really recommend it...use it both on my self and on others....
 
I just wanted to show you my normal weekend founadtion routine....
 
Will propbabaly when I have time make a video going in more indepth about different techniques and applications...and other Products....
 
 
Fun to hear what you Think....and wjhat Products you see your self reaching for...these are defintly some of my alltime favs.....
 
if you have any questions feel free to ask them....
 
Connect with me on other platforms :
 
Instagram  :@mizzmadeup
 
lots of Love
 
MizzmadeUp
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment