Saturday, September 21, 2013

Base products of the day...Benefit, Loreal, Makeupforever, mac

 
This has been part of my Daily makeup routine thosse Days a feel I want a Little more makeup....
 
But still for everyday more or less....
 
(in the weekends I will often go with a even more full coverage like Mac Pro long wear)
 
But this is a perfect everyday combo when u want to look ok but still pretty polished :)...lol...
 
I try Always to use primers when using Foundations mostly for the longlasting abilitys you give your makeup....
 
And do use different ones...but this has been the one I hadve grabbed lately...honestly just the one easiest to grab :)....
 
Makeupforever Hd Foundation
Porefessional from Benefit
Loreal hydrafresh
Loreal revitalift eyecream
And of course
Mac fix +
 
Just to finsih everthihng off to perfection :)
 
lots of Love'
'
MizZMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment