Thursday, September 26, 2013

New Illamasqua shopping

 
 
ANd finally got my first round of purches from Illamasquas webpage..if you have followed me for a while you might know I really like and enjoy Illamasqua as a brand.....but hadnt ever tried there Foundation....
 
So about time to do so.....
 
 
WHat I got sent home was :
 
there very well spoken about Face primer : Hydra Veil..
A hydrating gel based faceprimer....I just knew I would looove it...
 
Aldo did get Another Product so many in the makeup industry talks about :
The Gel Brow sealer....My plan to use this is for my multi or single Bright colored brows...to seal them in Place...so to speak...
 
Also got 2 lipsticks...
ESP- a really Bright pretty Deep Purple
and Immodest a Lovely Bright peachy/pink color...very spring like (I would say)
 
Also the main Product :
 
There very well spoken off Foundation SKin Base
in my own color...(which by the way was a prefect color match using there Comparency charts on there webpage)
and White....a color I can use to blend my shade out...for use on others...:)
 
That was all for this round....
 
Do have some more goodies to come....
cant wait for that...
 
lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment