Monday, September 2, 2013

Just finally had a Good Brow day....

Have to tell you after the summer I havent really had any good brow Days......
 
But today felt like the first in a loooong long time....
 
 
A good start anyway.....hoping for it to last....

 
Brows are sooo important for the full look.....I see my self being more and more picky with the brows....lately anyway...dont know why...
 
Sometimes I feel they are perfect...sometimes I hardly want to leave the house........maybe not that bad.....but.....
You know....;)...lol
 
Are you like me haveiong bad and good brow Days.....?
 
Like other people have good and bad hair Days....I have Everything in makeup the same way....can have a good eyeliner day...or a bad eyeliner day......mostly good...happy for that....:)
 
ANyway...
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment