Thursday, September 26, 2013

Contouring and blush products of the day....Frankly Scarlet - Mac

 
These are my contouring and blush Products of the day....
 
Of course my Pro Sculpt Cream from Mac in Richly Honed
And to set it Sleeks Contouring palette..(did get a new one I have to try out)
 
Applied with my real technique contour brush...-(first apply the Cream with my finger and then bledn it out...and then use the brush to blend even more...then powder)
 
And for blush one of my alltime favourite blushes from Mac......
 
Frankly Scarlet....
 
I can from time to time use it all the time...looove it.....
 
Its a really Bright red...but depending on how you apply it it can look sooo wonderful...
 
Do you have any old favourites from some brands?
 
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment