Friday, September 27, 2013

My new Illamasqua Skin Base foundation

 
This is my latest additon to my makeup Collection...
Illamasquas Skin base Foundation...
 
 
 
 
First of all...absolute perfect match for my skin color....
 
After using there comparency chart....what I could see at first on the screen I thought I had to have a couple of shades darker...and then I found this perfect comparency charts and found my perfect match...:)
 
Looove the packaging...looks very luxurys....the only thing I could Think is that it is not the biggest..but still bet it will last  a long long time....:)
 
Its like this squeezie Square bottle....and the same kind of lid as Everything else in there line...lipsticks and nailpolish....
 
 
 
I have only tried it one time so far...but I am really looovin it...
 
WHen I first just tried it on my hand to see if it was the right shade...it totally just melted in to my hand and like reduced all the fine lines and gave that spot on my hand a Lovely finish...
 
wooow...Amazing....will tell you more when I tried it more on my face...
 
But after a full Days use...really happy....didnt even feel like  I had anything on...
 
But do feel I probably need to get Illamasquas own powder to acchive the best possible effect..
 
when I tried it I only applied a thin layer of translucent powder under my Eyes ...cause  I wanted to see how it moved and so on over the day on its own...
 
Did use there primer under Hydra Veil....
 
Tell you more in a while Crocodile :)
 
lOts of love
 
MizZMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment