Saturday, September 14, 2013

New UK shopping..._Trich McEvoy, ShuUemura

 
 
After only a few Days I got my Lovely parcel from Liberty....yeayyyyy....so happy for that super fast delivery....
 
 
 And this is what first meet my Eye...
 
 
 
This super duper cute shopping bag....ohhh I looove any cute shopping bag........and with this fierce color and gold Writing.......wooowwww....so cooool... 
 
 
 
 
Ohhh look at the packaging of this one...wooow.....quilted box...thats sooo cute.....and so luxurys...looks fineeeee.....
 
 
 
 
Also my ShuUemura lash curler and applicator came...yeaayyyy...look forward to these for years...and years.....''Finally got my hands on it....
 
 
 
And of course also the insert to my makeupplanners form Trisha Mcevoy.....soooooo cute...
 
Cant wait to start using the makeupplanner....
 
So happy about this parcle...and still many more to come...
 
One thing that was a bit sad...was that they had by mistake sent me two of the smaller one....Of the Petite makeupplanner...so the big one wasnt there at all...
 
So I called there customer service...and they arranged for ti to be shipped as soon as possible and I also got to keep the small one as an oppology for making that mistake...
 
Have been thinking og giving it away...but then with out the inserts....so who ever gets it still have to get the inserts...
 
We will see....but that was kind of fun and bad news all at once....
 
Ended up really good..didnt it....
 
Do you have any of these Products?
 
In that case what do you Think of them?
 
Happy shopping...
everyone....
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment