Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New makeup/skincare shopping....

 
Here is my latest order of makeup related Products.....
 
 
Did continue my hunt for a good gelbased nightcream....and these are some of the Products i managed to get my hands on.....
 
 
  gel based Creams that can also be used as night Creams from Lancome and from Biotherm
 
ALso one eyegel Cream from Biotherm...
 
Also when ordering 2 things from Biotherm reccives a gifts from Biotherm.....
 
We´ll see what that is.....exciting....
 
Perfect timing...this time...so I got 20 % off on them....yeahhhh never hurts....
 
 
 
 
So excited to recciev the them...actuslly did get some testers on them....
 
really happy with them....
 
And I just guessed....hihih...lol...
 
Will reccive them in a couple of Days...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment