Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New BIG lash shopping

 
Here you have the lashes that I got the other day.....
 
So many goodies.......
 
I really piled up.......cause they are so cheap and amazingly good for the price...
And can really be reused over and over again...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wanted to try some lashes wiyh more flare.....cateyeshape kind of lashes.......
 
 
And these one are so Beautiful....might actually be giving them away ....cause there just awesome....
 
 
 
These are super super gorgous...... a Little spiderish....
 
 
Also wanted to try some I never tried Before.....

 
These ones are very standard..nothing special at all...perfect for my ProKit..

 
 
Did get lots of these cause I know they really look so cute.....

 

 
Must admit I also did get a Little more of some kinds to Giveaway...in a giveaway coming up soon....
 
I am so happy I got them....I have a Pro discount where I get them...so I get for a bargin...but even with out the 50 % discount the price is really low...
 
Really impressed with theses lashes.....normally the cheaper ones are not as good...but these ones are really good.....thin at the band and easy to apply....can be reused many times....dont loose there shape....
 
Could be better boxes...but what the %&%...for that price...what can you expect....
 
 

 
 
 
 
 Will show you more details ig you want to later...
 
LOts of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment