Thursday, September 12, 2013

New Makeuporder....Mac, Eyeko

This is Another makeuporder I have done...many fun things...feel lately I have had a bit of an obsession with finding cute lipcolors.....
 
Both lipsticks for my PRO kit and for my self...
 
Also despereatley needed refills on my eyeko eyeliner....so I got two......
 
Little upset cause it should have been here now.....really dislike when that happends.......hopefully it will arrive soon anyway....
 
Fresh brew is one of those lipsticks I have Heard about for so long....really nice on darker skin....and angel standars in a lot of Girls Collections......
Also Hue.....old goodie....we will see if I find any new faourites...we will see if my new Urban Decay Lipstick Revulotion has a chance agains my good mac lipsticks.....
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp

 

LipstickMAC
Lipstick


1
LipstickMAC
Lipstick


1
LipstickMAC
Lipstick


1
LipstickMAC
Lipstick


1
LipstickMAC
Lipstick


1
Skinny Liquid EyelinerEyeko
Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment