Saturday, September 28, 2013

New makeup ordered Michael Kors makeup....



                 Michael Kors

I just had to click home this new Collection from Michael Kors...

It just came out yesterday..(here in Sweden, I might ad) ....and my Eyes just couldnt resist...the awesome luxurys packaging and these Lovely colors....

So I had to click home the items below :

                                                             SEXY Lip Lacquer
This gorgous colored lipstick....was from the beginning only gonna choose the nude one...but actually did get one for free when purhesing for a certain amount...so I got them all....

This Beautiful Bright fushia pink color......and look at that packaing...of course I have only seen it online so we will see in real Life......but just fr the sake of the packagin...looks sooo gorgous...

                                                             SPORTY Lip Lacquer


Also did get the nude...of course....sometimes these more expensive brands has really good nudes....
                                                           Michael Kors GLAM Lip Lacquer
And this isnt really my type of color....but these colors depending on the finish can be really awesome...

This is the Product information in short :

The moisturizing formula is filled with Sheabutter and Vitamine E...gives it a soft and luxurys feel and longlasting abillity...for hours and hours...


Michael Kors Bronze Powder Brush

Also just couldnt resist this one of a  kind kabuki brush...actually been wanting a golden kabuki brush for years.....I know Mac sometimes relizes (or have in the past anyway) but I missed it....so now I finally got my chance...
 
Looove a good kabuki.......and look how cool....looove the stud details....on the gold....:)
 
So thats what I just had to order.....but like I said did get one of the lipsticks for free.....yeyyyy....
and who can say no to a freebee of this kind...
 
Now just waiting for it to come...maybe after the weekend but could be already friday if I am lucky..
 
lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment