Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Night cream and eyeliner......Lancome, Biotherm, Ruby Kisses

 
 
As I said yesterday I did find a gel based nightcream....or actually 3 ....that I am gonna try out...
 
I did order them online...so I though I would go to the store to get some testers on them to feel them Before I open the Creams...
 
And so happy i did...
 
Have tried both of them ...and really like the gel feeling in them both...still not to compare with my more budget friendly alternative from Loreal...but on the way....
 
And can probbly grow to like them....
 
Cant wait until i get them...should come today or tomorrow..
 
Also did have to put in Another order with 5 mac lipsticks...and 2 eyeko liners...hihi...lol...
 
Juts couldnt help my self when i was going in to check my order status.....
 
Also as you can see on the Picture I did get Another eyeliner from Ruby kisses.....the cheap ones $1,3 , £0,7 , €1.....so really cheap....
 
It was a light Brown...
 
 
 
 
The Bitoherm one is greenish...and the Lancome one is pinkish....
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzmadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment