Monday, September 16, 2013

New Trish McEvoy Makeupplanner (the Petite)

 
 
 
Isnt just the box sooo cool.....looove that it looks like this quilted.....
 
Sooo adorable....
 
 
 
And the actual makeuplanner is sooo gorgous....
 
Actually Little thicker than i thought....but for me thats only a plus...since I have a hard time only pícking a few things to bring.....so this is perfect for me...so you can imagine..this is the smaller version...the other one I got (but that was missing in my parcel) was bigger again...
 



 
And here you can see the inserts...inside....also did get one more for this one...
 
You can have a up to 3 insinde it...and still plenty of room for this Little cute mesh bag and for some brushes or pencils or so....
 
 


 
And look at this Little detail in the bag...with the logo of Trish McEvoy inside.....sooo cute....
 
Really like this and cant wait to start using it....so classy...so people might Think I am picking up my planner....but instead its full of makeup related items....hihih...:)....
 
 

Really cute...sooo happy I got it.....

 
Look how cute this is...even the insed has the prints of quilted ......:)....like...
 
 
Will show you more details when I filled it up.
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment