Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Parcel...Mac , Eyeko...

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Another great parcel....I recceived.....With things from Mac and Eyeko.....
 
 
 
 5 new lovley lipsticks , new wonderful additons to my lipstick Collection...
 
And refills onone of my new favourite eyeliners.....it defintly are a Close second right now to Blacktrack gelliner from Mac....
 
Have you tried it?
 
These are teo Black skinny liquid liners.....show you more later....
 
This parcel really took  a long time on coming.....so I was sooo excited...I had also promised my self that with this I have to get better with using lipsticks all the time...
Cause sometime even though your not wearing a full face of makeup....a lipstick can totally bump up a full look :).....
 
SO I am really gonna try to get better with htis..even though these arent the brightest colors....but perfect for everyday look ina  boring office ;).....lol.....
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment