Saturday, September 21, 2013

My New Mac lipsticks Swatched

 
 
 

Here you have my new Babies......5 new Lipsticks.....yeayyyy



 
 
 
 
 
I just looove Mac lipsticks...so sleek and luxurys and best quality....
 
 
 
And look at these Amazing...pretty nude colors.....
 
Cause of course a  color can be kind of nude even though it has actuall color in it...hope that makes sence...
 
A nude pink is very pretty......or  nude red.....looove it....any nudes really...
 
 
 


 
Here you have them Swacthed from the left to the right :
 
Fresh Brew (Lustre)
Angel (Frost)
Hue (Glaze)
Pink Nouveau (Satin)
Up the Amp (Amplified Cream)
 
 
 
 
 
These are some staple Mac lipsticks in a lot of Mac fans, Makeupartists all over the World...
 
So both for my kit (will try to depot a part of it) and for my own kit.....
 
The swatches doesnt really at all make them justice.....so I will have to show you actualy lip looks with them on....
 
Cause the really nude ones...are gorgous on the lips.....
 
I am very happy about these additions to my Collection.....
 
Will defintly use them for many day to day looks coming up...
 
both here and on Instagram : @mizzmadeup
 
Lots of love
 
MizzMadeUp
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment