Monday, September 2, 2013

New Facial routine.....on the way...




                                            The Pink Room Beautiful Dusting Powder Brush

When I was a teenager I was of course already then since I was small very interested in Everything withing Beauty....So I did many "researches" my self about what would work....best for my skin and withing makeup...

One of the routines I had for years was that when I was using my cleansing Product I used a "shaving brush" to apply and swirl the Product around with...for the best possible exfoliating and cleasing routine...

Lately I have really been feelin that my skin has felt a Little more..not really oily...but that way anyway......so I feel I need to change up my routine....

I must say since I cut my bangs/ fringe I have been getting a Little fatter in my forehead....dont like that...but not really the rest of the face.....

Hopefully this will help my skin a Little better.....

Skärmavbild 2013-07-03 kl. 10.58.06


                                             The Pink Room Beautiful Dusting Powder Brush
 
i used to use as I sad a real "shaving brush"...really for men.....(Little softer) but I do feel now i need a much soster brush....like this one maybe....
 
Need to be quite dense and thick and a lot like a kabuki brush.......
ALso soft but not to soft...
 
we will see what I can find now....
 
The way I used to do it was to get the cleansing Product all leatherd up with help of the brush.....going over the skin in small circles...all over the face....
 
And then just rinse it off with water.....´with your hands...
 
LOts of love
 
MizzMadeUp



 

No comments:

Post a Comment