Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Lip look of the day Native Urban Decay

 
 
This was my liplook of the day...
 
Using one of my new lipsticks from Urban Decay`s revolution lipsticks...
 
This one in the color Native.....
 
Its not reall that pink that it loks on the Pictures...more nude colored....
 
 
 
I must say I am really impressed with these lipsticks...they are Amazing........really good quality....the formula seems Amazing....very smooth and creamy yet still very full coverage...sometimes the creamier lipsticks doens have as good coverage as a matte but these ones are really good....
 

 
This color is also very Beautiful....really did pick some Lovely shades....
 
I am sooo happy that I got these lipsticks...that I have Heard sooo much about in the makeup Community......Think I have to click home some more.....
 
The formula is really good....it feels and looks in real Life just as it lokos on photos...I am really impressed...they have really done it...but I am not supriced...there Products are very well though through....:).....
 
Will also of course show you the others I got...
 
Lots of love

MizzMadeUp
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment