Saturday, September 14, 2013

Recreation Queen of blending latest?

 
This is the gorgous Beautiful work of one of my alltime favourites QuuenofBlending...
 
I looove here work..and have for years and years.....
 
This is one of here latest looks....she done a recreation her self....but I sooo want to do a recreation of this as well...
 
Such magic Beautiful on game kind of look.....super gorgous and fantastic creative...
 
Wooow I looove Everything about it.....(maybe except for the Little tears/dots....dont Think I will be doing them)
 
She also to my suprice used Sun Yellow that is one of my alltime favourite yellows from BenNye...
 
Never actually Before seen her use Bennye eyeshadows....that was fun...
 
Also those lips....using one of the new lipsticks from urban Decay...looks like I should of got that color.....maybe will later on....
 
The brows I am totally in looove with...of course....
 
Multi colored brows is like my thing...and I learned all about it from her....
 
Cant wait to recreate this..probably thid weekedn..I  dont really like to do a cut crease...or arent really good at it...havent practised enough.....so we will see how I will fix that....
 
 
Lots of lOve
 
MizzMadeUp
 

No comments:

Post a Comment