Thursday, September 19, 2013

New Naillook Blue and Turqouise




 
 

New nail look

I am so loooving these nailpolishes…

 My super super cheap ones from the foodstore…that has these amazing colors…I have noticed that the matte colors are much more full coverage than the shimmery ones…

These two colors together does look so amazing….

And the last time I wore the green one…I was lazy with my nails but it held up perfet apperence for the longest time….

 
 
 
 
 
 

No shipping what so ever…..

 SO so happy I got these nailpolishes…just did do try and it worked out..never actually found  cheap nailpolish that works so good…
 
We will see...
 
this is my latest naillook anyway..
 
already got tones of compliments from a lot of people for the colors...
 
Do you have any other brands like that...really cheap but good??
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment