Sunday, September 15, 2013

New Skincare Shopping

 
 
This is what I got last week...
 
Skincare Products....I just felt I had to give it a new try to find a good gelbased night creme...
 
I also did get testers on these as I mentioned.....
 
(sory to say but couldnt find the eyecreme for the Picture se "he" is missing)
 
 
 
First out was the Lancome Hydra Zen Neurocalm...a gel based creme that can be used either day or night....(most people probably use it for day) but I feel I dont want a  to thick and creamy Cream for night I prefer ligher and gel based Creams for that.....
 
Heard sooo many gppd things about there Hydra Zen series...so exciting to see...
 
 
Also did get BioTherms Aqua source..
will tell you more about them after I used them so you know....
 
And this one was like 48 hour Active.....so can defintly as well be used at night...
 
 
 
Also did recceive this awesome gifts from Biotherm...will show you later....such an Amazing gift....lots of almost full size presents...looove that......so I can try out the rest of there skin line....
 
 
 
Also a secret present...
'show you later what was in it...
 
Lots of Love
 
MizzMadeUp

No comments:

Post a Comment